I bet you that the unblock Facebook feature has already been used by half the population of Facebook users. Come to think of it, why would someone make use of the unblock Facebook feature. You should know that before a user can make use of this feature, unblock Facebook user. He or she must have made use of the Facebook block feature. The block feature is a feature used to stop people or some users to access a person or another users account. Some users might even be curious as to why a person would block another user in the first place. There are a lot of reasons why a person would block another user on Facebook. As you may know, some users might tend to go over the edge sometimes and can be extremely annoying too. Someone might be bugging you or bullying you on Facebook.
Like a user who blocked a user on his friends’ list said. He said he doesn’t like being ignored and he was being ignored on Facebook and that was what prompted him to use the block feature on Facebook. Today we are not talking about the block feature but rather the Facebook unblock feature. You know when you block a user on Facebook, that user will not be able to see your posts, photos or videos. A blocked person will not be able to comment, like or tag the user that blocked him or her in a post. As time goes by a user might decide to unblock some of his or her friends he has blocked before.
What Happen When Your Unblock Facebook User
Unblock Facebook User, when a user is unblocked everything that goes with the block feature is reversed. Not only friends or contacts can be blocked and unblocked. The Facebook website can be blocked in schools and offices or workplaces too. The unblock Facebook feature is only available to active Facebook users, that is people with a Facebook account. Only users who have an account on Facebook can take the process to Unblock Facebook User. If you don’t have an account you can register or sign up for an account today at www.facebook.com/sign up.
How to Unblock Facebook User
Most users don’t know how to unblock blocked contacts on Facebook. There are two methods which are for those using mobile devices and others using the desktop.
How To Unblock Facebook User On Mobile Devices
To unblock Facebook user with a mobile device is as easy as the pc way. Follow the steps below to unblock Facebook user on your mobile device.
- Open Facebook on your device and log in to your account.
- Tap on the menu icon which is in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select settings.
- Tap on account settings.
- Select blocking.
- A list of users which you have blocked will appear, click on the unblock tab next to a user’s name to unblock any contact you have blocked.
- A pop-up page will appear to click on unblock again.
How To Unblock Facebook User On Desktop
For users who are u to the Facebook for a desktop app, should follow the step below on how to unblock facebook user on the desktop;
- Visit the official Facebook page at www.facebook.com web URL.
- Click on the arrow icon facing down on the top right side of your screen.
- Select settings in the drop-down menu.
- Click on blocking.
- Select unblock to the right of someone’s name.
- A pop-up page will appear to click on the unblock again.
How to Unblock Facebook User Using a Mobile Device
- Enable the personal hotspot function on your smartphone.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer via USB.
- Select your phone from the computers network menu.
- Browse to Facebook on the computer.
You might want to be careful when unblocking Facebook in your school or office as you might get suspended or expelled if caught in school. And if caught in your office might be relieved of your job.